Tuesday, August 03, 2004

The Advent

Was at Jiahui's house scanning my b'day photos and she helped me in setting up a decent blog. Thanks, girl :)

Well.. why did the idea of having a personal blog descend upon me? Simply coz' I'm going Hong Kong over the short Nat'l Day Hols. The overture of my trip would lie in this blog. This trip has been a long awaited one. I've been wanting to get out of Singapore and this is not only attributed to the fact that it has been 8 years since I got out of SG (excluding M'sia). Need a breather...hence, I've termed this trip "The HK Escapade/Getaway". Another reason is to keep a compos mentis me. The blog as an outlet would be good. Not to mention ppl who could share some quotes or life experiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home