Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Weakened Heart

Have been checking internet frequently since add/drop period started in the hope of getting a place in a mod X which I'm interested in.. but to no avail. Initially, I did harbour the thot of approaching the tutor of the mod and email him. However, I received a mass mail frm the sch saying that requests for placements in PEs classes would not be accepted. Hence, I thot that there was chances of getting a placement in that class was slim and I could only wait for someone to drop the mod.

I heard frm elin that they approached the tutor to ask if he could open up a place. The tutor said that chances were high if I attended the first lesson which I didn't because of that particular email which threw me off track, coupled with a tired mind. This was definitely to my dismal for a gd opportunity was forgone. Annoyance too set in consequently.. and it was directed at that email.

Have sent an email to the nice tutor explaining my situation and am waiting for a reply frm the office. Can only hope for the best. Hope... I'm quite scared of this word. The higher my hopes, the harder I fall. Rather similar situations had happened before. My ascents had been rather high and the plunges were rather hard to take in. Something negative culminated inside me with each fall. The shield has eroded, something weakened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home