Friday, August 10, 2007

Fushigi Yuugi

As I was surfing Youtube, the word Curious Play aka Fushigi Yuugi came across my mine. As I watched a clip of it, memories came flooding back. I'm not and was never a big fan of anime but there was a particular period of time, back in JC, I think.. where I was practically hooked on Fushigi Yuugi. How hooked? I'd wake up at 4+ in the morning just to catch the repeat telecast of it, if I've missed it earlier in the day. Geez. Thinking back, there were many of such silly actions/moments during my teenage years. Maybe I'll unravel the others in other posts, if not, think there's nothing glorious about them. haha. Some just crazy.. and nothing better to do.

Anyway, Fushigi Yuugi was quite a fave of both myself and a friend (dunno if she'll want her identity to be revealed :p). We'd rave about how good looking and cool 2 of the main charcters were - Tamahome and Hotori, and some of the supporting characters were also good looking. And how cute the female lead - Miaka (the girl whom the 2 suave characters liked), was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home