Saturday, June 09, 2007

It's 1.29am on 9 June

"Janis Wah". Been writing this name for years since it's been a given name since birth. I do like the name "Janis". And afterall, it's chosen by my aunt and mom. Well.. but life is about changes... and if the window of even a slight opportunity opens up, why not. Afterall, who I am is not "Janis"... it's just a name to call, to identify with. It's what I do, how I feel, how I have impacted the external that matters. Famous historians names may not be remembered but more than often not, people remember their contributions... if not at least they've played a part in making the society a better place to live in. Actions create an impact to a certain degree.

Then why the name change? One of the intention's to create a clearing in my life and open up to many new possibilities.(?) And maybe a name that can draw new people into my life.(?) And the pay off I get at this point in time : excitement! Haha. Some may comment that it's cheap thrill but whatever makes me happy without hurting/harming others it's fine I guess.

So, what will my name be? Will know it in about 12 hrs time. But for sure, the "Wah" stays. It's afterall my family name. And I'm actually indeed pleased to have this surname since not many have it but there was once in time when I was much younger whereby I didn't like my surname... especially when some others around me will make some comments like "Wah Wah" = baby's wail etc.

And another thing worth mentioning is, I'm going to take up another course TCC next week. Going to get real and stop bluffing myself. Haha. The human side to hide out a little. Oh yeah, and Dionis and I have decided to volunteer our services to Children's society. Understand that it may seem like .. oh no... why the change in thoughts/actions suddenly. But actually, it was something I've always wanted to do, to volunteer since JC time or even before.. just that I wanted a 'kaki' but couldn't find one. Then the time came when Dionis mentioned she wanna do some volunteer work and I was like "hey! me too!"... and hence the time to stop sitting on the idea of volunteering, to do it! As for TCC did tell Dionis back then I'll join but not yet coz' it was still a rather short period from LF & AC... and hence now's the time. Have not been 'toning up', it's turned into 'fatty fluids'.. so now is the time to start 'toning and pump the muscle'.

The above seems like a verbal vomit.. but it's just a train of thoughts that are not edited. Yeah, I know I'm luo suo. Someone in my industry was saying that it may be a zhi ye bing = job illness (directly translated). So if you managed to read up to this point, acknowledge you for your kind attention. clap clap!

And for the last or one of the last times, here's

JANIS WAH

signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home