Friday, August 13, 2004

Bon Voyage

Sent Jiahui off at the airport early this morning. She has finally left for Philly... feeling a little weird suddenly... she'll be away from Sg for ard 10mths. Not that we'll get to meet or chat with each other frequently during school term... but... I guess it's due to the international difference this time round. But anyway, my brain juices were depleting in amounts at around 4-5 am this morning to think.

Hope she liked the "monkey" bag. My aunt finally knows who the popular "monkey" is. Heh.

After airport, it was off to E-lin's hs to sleep and the total cab fare was freaking ex I thot. Midnight charges are exorbitant esp when the distance is long. Went back home in the afternoon.. and I slept again. My 'self' has succumbed to weariness.

Shall now start on AB312 pjt... 30%(!!!!!!!!) of the entire AB312 coursework! Must do a commendable job especially when other group members' marks will be affected too. Good luck to me and my group :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home