Thursday, April 12, 2007

Got it!

Before delving straight into what I got... just to mention, my blog has just clocked it's 100th posting. :D

And yup, I've finally purchased the type of shoes I've been thinking of getting. It dates back to more than a year when I've wanted to get a pair of pvc pumps but apparently couldn't find something I really liked in terms of it's outlook. Then a few months later pvc shoes flooded the shops and streets so I started to wonder if I should really get it coz' it's become very common. But being the fickle minded shopper, I thought a pair of pvc pumps in the colour red will look outstanding.. it'll be the perfect accessory for black outfits giving a classy look or a chic look when donned with plain looking berms/shorts/capri. So the once flailing intention to get the shoes was up again. And yes!... I finally bought the pair of red pvc pumps, not to forget a must have with it - red stems! It so hard to find one pair with the stems in red too... so even if the shoes were a size or half too big, they were bagged! Heyo 'Goodest Friend', I can join you in wearing red shoes! ;p

3 Comments:

At April 13, 2007 at 9:41 AM , Blogger thimerosa said...

I'm glad you got it! RED STEMS!! Damn I want those too! :D Let's have a date where we will deck ourselves in those red patent pumps! :D

 
At April 16, 2007 at 5:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuppie!

 
At April 16, 2007 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm.. how does spicy buffalo wings with red pumps sound? .. Spicy? haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home