Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm Missing U Soooooo Much!

Yupperz! I'm missing them so much! Coldstone Creamery and Krispy Kreme. Suddenly had this urge to go to their websites to check out and as I saw the pictures of the ice-cream sundaes... they got me swooning over them. Over here in Singapore, there's no ice-cream that can be paralleled to coldstone. Taste wise, I'm still not that certain but the entire experience from the creation to the consumption is different. As I went on to the next site, those glazed donuts were so seductive. To add, the site was a marketing success to me at least, coz' looking at the signature krispy kreme cup with coffee and the donuts, I really wished that before me lay a cup of hot coffee and a variety of krispy kreme donuts, hot from the oven. Perfecto.

So once again, I tell myself.. I must make a trip to the States again! But don't see them coming up on the itinerary within the next year at least. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home