Monday, April 14, 2008

One of My Best Shopping Trips

20th July 2005 marks my maiden trip to a premium outlet in the US of A. Went to Aurora Outlets. A group of us hired a cabbie to drive us there and were pleasantly greeted by a white limousine.



Aurora was a great place to shop with the country side setting and even a little swan lake in the midst of the outlets. Each brand had it's own store in all shapes and sizes and it was a pleasure just along the clean paths lined with pretty plants and walking in and out of stores without the rush and bustle of the crowds. And lunching Subway! in a mini foodcourt. One of the simple pleasures of life. Alright, the shopping was therapeutic as well with all the bargains of brands.



To end it, I shopped quite a lot. Spent over a couple hundred of greenbucks. But it was great. Coz' I spent what I earned for myself. Simply put, it was
P.U.R.E. G.R.A.T.I.F.I.C.A.T.I.O.N.!!

I definitely ain't want it to be the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home