Friday, August 13, 2004

Aches

HEADAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm always caught up in situations and don't know which way to go. I hope to accomodate all parties involved, especially if they're close to me, but I can't. Try hard as I may, I just can't at times. Currently, am in a fix again! I dunno where to turn. How? How? How? Have to settle the issue asap, by morning after the sun breaks through.

And I still can't forget it. Why? Why? Why? Tortuous. Once again. Probably the life of a hermit would be nice. Cut off from the world. Me, me and me alone. Then I don't have to keep trying make other people happy or put them at ease or consider their feelings although I would often put myself in very uncomfortable situations. But it's better to see others happy then provide comfort for myself. See. That's the point. I dun like being in unpleasant situations...BUT I can't help it. It's like there are two souls in my body. That's why everything's so piled up within me.. my thoughts.. my feelings.

Headache.
Heartache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home