Friday, November 26, 2004

The Sands of Time

It's the time of the year again... Alumni pracs. Wonder if I'm entitled to pay $6 for the student's meal at Prince Cafe! Ok.. some may say I look eligible but I've gotta get company... let me think.. whose hair ain't colored and get her to wear nycb tee. heehee. The main course ain't that great but I like the soup and the fact that the set costs $6... haha.. cheapo... and wanna reminisce in gd times. haiz.. but some things are lost in time.

Had a fair share of fun in sec sch... doing crazy stuff with my crazy frenz... like some of those reading this now.. hiakz.

My personal 'hall of fame':
1. Nose ring that "bestowed" me with the title of "ah lian"
2. Boots
3. Blue lipstick, nail polish, glitter set
4. BSB - Nick Carter fanatic
5. Claire Danes ardent pursuer
6. ... ... not forgetting..the word that many associate with me... guessed it? Yeah.. normal lah.

Had my potion of serious embarassment, giggles, etc... missed those days despite the so-called insanity some would say. teehee --> a word Jiahui uses??



3 Comments:

At November 27, 2004 at 1:21 AM , Blogger thimerosa said...

I miss you like crazy babe!

Anyway you're still entitled to the 6 bucks meal... last year jiayan celebrated her 21st birthday there.. just say uni lor....

teehee

I really do miss you.

Jiahui

 
At November 27, 2004 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Wan Ling said...

*hug* =) i miss you too! so much i
could cry!

 
At November 29, 2004 at 1:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv ya girls tooo! Ling, see ya after ur exams. Jh, give me abt half a yr more.. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home