Monday, November 22, 2004

Update

Ended my almost 3 wks long exams. Am pretty worried... my last paper didn't end on the note I had hoped for. Exams comes with exogenous factors. One sem really passes in a flash. Remember watching the almost entertaining (if not for the lost of transmission amidst the action) "Van Helsing" on the day of my last paper last sem. Soon.. in one sem's time.. I'll be whizzing off to Ohio.

On the issue of Sg Idol. Oli's out! Thought she was one of the better candidates to represent sg in World Idol. If Ella of SHE can be so popular, wonder why people won't give Oli that chance? Dun anticipate a tough fight in the finals.

Climbed up the little hill next to my block on Sunday morning. Woke up at 7am! Geez! Don't actually see myself waking up at that kinda time for such a purpose. Heh.. wonder how many people who've been to my place actually realize that there's a hill next to my block. Had dinner at Samy's opp. Botanical Gardens. Masala Chicken... a new item on my meal list.

Been crapping. Feeling sleepy but uncomfortable with a headache, aching back and aching legs. Symptoms of aging?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home