Saturday, October 23, 2004

Undecided: Practical?

Went for WAT interview. Got through. The interview was nothing much too. Wondering if it was for formality's sake. : Ok... before the interview, I was bent on getting the job after all the waiting. Now, I'm still faltering. Too much responsibilities to think of. One wrong move and I may lose that job - that job which will feed my family very well. It's gonna be very competitive after graduating where vacancies are still waiting to be filled. When I go to the States... I'll be absent from this paradigm... the others will be 'fighting it out' and the good positions may be gone. With this... would I at least have a chance to be considered for an interview? Jobs may still be available.. but are they the good ones? The ones that would beneficial at the end of the day?

As the ONLY 'young one' in the family... it's not gonna be easy not to own a steel rice bowl, especially when I've experienced and seen things and the serious repercussions. I want to put an end to all that. I want an advent of brightness, a sunrise. I wanna be able to lift my head high. To signal to people that they shouldn't only look at things from one angle and should not only feel things that way. It's wrong. But then again... there are those who always get what they want even if it's wrong.

It's such a tough decision to make. Lives are at stake.

3 Comments:

At November 2, 2004 at 1:26 AM , Blogger thimerosa said...

lives are at stake?
Ren ming guan tian?

 
At November 3, 2004 at 1:10 AM , Blogger Wan Ling said...

first time i've sen jan speak that much. when in doubt. go where life takes you!! and you'll be fine..really

 
At November 4, 2004 at 12:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lives are at stake.. hm... dunno how to spell it out.
Thnx Ling but some things are juz beyond ur control especially when there are important ppl to think of.

Jan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home