Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Spring Clean

Finally decided to dispose some of my 'relics'..heh. Sec n JC's papers. Freed up some space... but it's still not enough. Need more cupboards that my room and the house definitely can't accomodate. It would definitely be neat to have a study room. Would love to have a mini-library in my future abode... a miniature of the one in 'Beauty & the Beast'.

All these rummaging led to a so-called discovery of me of the past. 1) My handwriting used to be much neater than now. 2) My grades in secondary sch were much much better that I've forgotten that they used to belong to me. My grades now are incorrigible. So...? Have I become dumber? Or coz' the content is getting harder and I am not smart enough to handle it? 3) I had more commitments to eca and I think the homework load was heavier then having had more subjects, as compared to varsity, yet I'm scoring worse now. YIKES! I'm degenerating. Scary.

A downhill trend... my soft spot that's vulnerable to attack by those future employees who tends to make things difficult for interviewees. But before that... I've gotta churn out a decent resume. But it's gonna be tough... a resume without a beautiful transcript to complement... especially when THE branded firms are calling the cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home