Monday, October 18, 2004

Tortuous

Felt the desperation for being 'intact' today. My stomach hurt and my legs started to ache... and I started vomitting. The worse part about vomitting is not vomitting itself, it's after throwing up a few times and afterwhich, you're not able to dispel anything out, and ur head feels like bursting. Felt like dying in school this afternoon... ok, at least I thought I was gonna die. I really had the urge to juz sit on the toilet floor and lean against the door.. But I couldn't get past the thought of microscopic bacteria and urine stains. Life is juz so delicate, one never know what's going to happen. And here I am.. sounding like a weakling : x

It's tortuous not being able to rest when one's sick. Reason: ? -- Tight project deadlines and fast approaching exams. SighZ

1 Comments:

At October 20, 2004 at 11:14 PM , Blogger thimerosa said...

Take care babe....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home