Saturday, December 11, 2004

December 11 2004

Wow.. more than a week has passed since my last entry. What have I been doing? Mainly preoccupied with FYP.. again. Went back to NY twice for alumni prac... saw same old amiable Mr Lee again :) but the feeling was kinda different with the shift in demographics of the band... some of them are disrespectful.. conversing so loudly to the person behind/in front while Mr Lee was conducting.

Went to town with Chuhui, Liangyu, Jiayan and Shuli yesteday with 2 agendas : one's to watch Steph perform in front of Paragon and the other to buy b'day gifts. Steph cheorographed the dance and did the dance too... she definitely improved.. You Go Girl! *whistle whistle* The group before them did break dance / hip hop. One of the girls really worked her abs well.. could see the muscles.. *envious* Wanted to learn hip hop but I think I'm past that age.. should probably learn ballroom dancing to prepare myself for social ocassions in future.. haha. :p

Oh yeah.. and I my fave SGI contestant, Oli at Heeren yesterday. She looks prettier and slimmer off-screen and she dressed like a star. Her complexion's really good.. fair and delicate.. and Chuhui claimed that it would be nice to pinch her chubby cheeks. But she's really not bad looking.. she has that 'seh'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home