Saturday, February 05, 2005

Hmm

Deleted my previous post. Coz' it wasn't supposed to come out that way. Misinterpreted. Heh. Was just writing something senseless about my classes. Think I shall stop blogging for the moment coz' there's nothing to blog about.

One, I'm not an inspirational person.
Two, my life is as plain as a sheet of white paper.
Three, I know some of the bloggings are just 'noise' which I should learn to eliminate.
Four, there's no substance to talk of.
Five, the initial motivation for blogging has ceased.
And lastly, I would hope that the next time I blog, it will be something else.

2 Comments:

At February 7, 2005 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Wan Ling said...

oh dear. the stop blogging spat

 
At February 8, 2005 at 12:56 AM , Blogger thimerosa said...

I am still blogging! :P
i need updates.. message me on msn more often!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home