Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Uglies

Juz read some stuf. Am disgusted. I must really pull quite a number of my senses together to fathom the fact that there are quite a number of obnoxious creeps in this society. Probably even the word creep appears so mild. I detest cheaters. Especially those who spends the money of those whom they cheat on. And those who outwardly express their religious faith while doing harm upon others. I really doubt if they're pious. And don't they know what shame is? Don't they ever get plagued with guilt?

Oh, not forgetting those who have committed some vice and accuse some other innocent party of committing that very vice. Some people should double-check on themselves before opening their vile mouths.

Well, I hope for all the above mentioned people to acknowledge their wrong doings soon and be freed.

2 Comments:

At February 2, 2005 at 3:30 AM , Blogger Wan Ling said...

my dear..blog happy stuff! think happy thoughts! or one day you might be come bitter as them all!

 
At February 3, 2005 at 8:00 PM , Blogger J said...

That's why I'm displacing them :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home