Friday, December 17, 2004

Resume Woes

Ahhhhhh! I'm so careless! Submitted a resume to Citigroup but instead of refering the company as Citigroup, I put Citibank. And that realization juz unfolded juz seconds after I submitted the resume!!! Hope I won't be penalised for that. *pray hard*

This is one case. Had submitted a resume to P&G before this. Thought I was in time.. submitted a day before the deadline. But guess what... they sent me an assessment to be completed like 10-20 min after my submission; hence, I didn't realise it's existence till I opened my mail after the deadline. Completed the assessment and sent it back but I dunno if they'll accept it.

4 Comments:

At December 17, 2004 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Ivan said...

that's why you should always check your mail every half hour.. :P

 
At December 18, 2004 at 1:40 AM , Blogger Wan Ling said...

relax dear... =) it's really..a small mistake! at least you've learnt somethign!

 
At December 18, 2004 at 3:21 AM , Blogger J said...

Hope this small mistake doesn't cost me a prospective career there. not saying that they'll accept me. This juz shows how successful Citibank's ads are such that their brand is ingrained in my mind.

 
At December 18, 2004 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Ivan said...

use that as a retort if they question you about your booboo during the interview ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home