Monday, December 13, 2004

Culminating

The pressure's culminating, the heat's rising and I'm getting freaked. Most of the accountancy students in sch have been recruited by one of those big brands... and I've only sent TWO resumes so far. Am not even sure if the second one got through coz' I sent in the assessment part late. Scoured a few job recruitment ads by those biggies but to my dismal, most of them wanted THE honours. And the news had to recently report that the employment level in the coming year would FALL. :(

My results will be released this Friday.. 17th December. Am WORRIED. Can't face another setback especially when there are so many smarties these days or at least, they're insured with the honours. Heard that's how the HR seive ppl out of tonnes of applications... it all points towards the results, results, results... It'll be pleasantly sweet if some HR dept would add a twist to the norm.

Wish me luck for my results coming this Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home