Sunday, March 13, 2005

*~*~*~*~*~*

Today marks the 1st anniversary of my 21st yr old party. Very soon, the number '2' will manifest. No party this time round. A Japanese meal and undisturbed sleep will suffice.

It's been a race against time. The past week or so had been a concoction of confusion, inflictions, lethargy, etc. It had been a physical and psychological test.

In around 1.5 month’s time, it’ll be the cessation of my bachelor’s term. I do want to witness its realization. University life was bland compared to my prior educational experiences. It’s a pity that friendships/acquaintance could not develop further. This journey rallied round discoveries that I never learnt of nor expected. Some were enlightening but sad to say a significant bit was disheartening; and they’ve had a role in shaping my thoughts. It’s always better to know certain things earlier.

I’m neither happy nor sad to be leaving varsity. All I do know is I’m ending this phase and will be entering a vast playing field.

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2005 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Wan Ling said...

=) vast playing field! yupyup! where we can be almost anything in the world!

and then, without the restrictions of modules...perhaps lifelong friendships can develop!

rememebered your 21st birthday! and of coz.. the glittery party?

 
At March 14, 2005 at 12:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup yup... the modular system is a constraint. but nonetheless, i still have great friends :)

heh.. a glittery party with a some glitter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home