Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Friendship Day to dear MTLV, my beloved friends and all of those who are friends to/of others.

14th Feb.. think I spent this day last year with TLV 'cake-ing' at IMM. Hm.. spent another walking along Orchard Road comparing and contrasting the various bouquets that girls held. Bouquets are an art, though some turn out to be a disaster.

Guess what. I saw the man of my dreams last night, literally. Heh. He was really good-looking. I still can't conceive the fact that such a face would be depicted in my dreams. Can't think of any reknowned person who compares to that face. To top that face, he has a good sense of humour and a brilliant smile. Moreoever, the conversation with him was great. The only twist was his height. He was towering at more than 1.85m.

At the end of the day, it was just a dream... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home