Sunday, April 27, 2008

As I'm doing more of this work, I recalled something and am starting to wonder what were behind my feelings back then. Remember the SQ plane accident at Taipei Airport which happened towards the end of October about 9-10 years back. Back then, when I saw or imagined those passengers on board being burnt, I was actually upset. Not just upset but there was some feeling of frustration behind that. It puzzled me back then... and now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's kinda weird. Don't know if it's my mind or what... but certain topics seem to appear after I think of them. There are occasions within the past month when it seems like when I talk to someone about a topic, the topic will be mentioned in the next hour or so. There was also the incident when I thought of something in my mind and within the next few minutes, someone was talking about that. Yesterday, when I was watching tv, I saw a unique looking 'logo' being shown in one show and a few minutes ago, a slightly similar logo appeared when I was on a site.

Hmm....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2008 at 3:03 PM , Blogger thimerosa said...

Intuition skills yeah ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home