Saturday, August 14, 2004

A Dislike

I've to come clean with this. I really don't like it when people assume that I'll be free... that I don't have other commitments. It's just that sometimes I try to be free and push my personal stuff to the back... anyway, I can sleep later. But sometimes, it's not me, myself whom I've to account to. I've commitments with other people. Everytime, I would try, as hard as I can, to cater to everyone. But it really gets very hard and draining when I get put 'on hold'. I really can't take it. I do have appointments and plans with other people. And when I'm put 'on hold', I can't seem to arrange anything with the others, hence, they get pulled into the situation too. I don't like such incidents coz' I like to get things confirmed or done asap when others are involved. I have guilt pangs when people have to 'wait' for me to schedule their day.

Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home