Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My 22nd Birthday

Spent a tranquil birthday this time round. My mom and aunt treated me to dim sum and I spent the rest of the day in a semi-snooze mode.

Think what touched me the most during my birthday are the wishes I received. Wishes from my great girls, a long distance call (thnx "gooondooest" for risking ur job :p) n sms, n unexpected wishes that were pleasant surprises :)

Of course, I do love all the presents I received too. Got a personalized notepad (no one can ever blatantly lie about it being theirs), a CD which was "coincidental" & a lovely card all from Jiahui, Elizabeth Arden face whitening pills from my aunt, and 2 eyecreams ... geez the signs of aging
:-O

I guess still shots do exist despite wanting animation.

2 Comments:

At March 17, 2005 at 2:46 PM , Blogger thimerosa said...

Happy hatchie! :P I remember you having some post-its from LA.. now you've got a notepad from philly!

 
At March 21, 2005 at 1:32 AM , Blogger Wan Ling said...

happy birthday! sorry we couldn't meet.. =p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home