Sunday, May 15, 2005

Blog Blog

Since my work has yet to start, might as well blog a lil. Woke up at 6+ in the morning today! Wow! It's been a long time since I willingly woke up at that kinda time. But I slept at 10 last night. My internal clock's no longer screwed.. but it's hard to say at the moment. Heard the working hours will be long when work officially starts for me. Some have said to clock 12 hrs or more. I suppose it's probably due to the shortage of employees at the moment but it'll see an increment come June to July I heard.

Will be going to Sears today to look at what shops it behold. Walmart and Myers' on the list too. Gotta buy some essentials. My skin's peeling, my lips peeling, I shiver and chatter... will need lip balm, stronger moisturizer, thicker clothes, fruits, vitamin C. I really look forward to a warmer weather. Hot water supply is pretty scarce. Apparently, there are only water coolers. And there's no stove at the dorm's lobby. Can't bear the thot of work starting in this kinda weather. Hope I'll get to stay indoors more often. Have to wear berms n a short-sleeved shirt. Bought a pullover but I doubt it'll really shield me from the cold winds. The winds are really cold coz' the place I am is practically surrounded by water. It's a thin strip jutting out of the main coast. Apparently, part of the place could get submerged when the water levels run high.

Till I blog again, tata!

1 Comments:

At May 16, 2005 at 2:35 PM , Blogger thimerosa said...

Hoi woman... reach liao never call me... hehe how's it going... i just came back from a crazy trip from boston (think harvard and MIT).... will try to plan a trip to go down to visit you... anyway you take care yeah? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home