Sunday, May 15, 2005

First couple of Days at Cedar Point

I'm at Cedar Point! Finally after some 36 hrs of total journey which clocked 20+ hrs of flight time with 3 stopovers.

Cedar Point's at Sandusky. Didn't really travel much. Very beautiful shoreline with nice fresh air. Though its cold I didn't get much of a flu... think it's probably due to the fresh air. And I hope the no-flu behavior maintains. Went to the shoreline this afternoon... quiet place... with nice people. They greet us and smile even if we walk around in the shop not buying anything. Rare sight compared to S'pore.

The flowers here are pretty, even though they're wild.. and even some are just weeds. Even the trees are painted with flowers. Awesome sight. It just feels kinda surreal at times. Still can't believe I'm in US. Actually I feel lost... and a little bored at times. Must admit that I'm not too excited as I've hoped.

Hm.. hoping to go to the mall tmr... probably Myers, Walmart or Sears? Not too sure. But I feel slightly uncomfortable coz' pple say I'm small-sized and young ! One lady couldn't believe I am 22! And this guy was asking me if I was graduating too like my other frens coz' I think he thinks I look young to be there. Hurrghhh!

That's all for now. Tata! Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home