Friday, August 20, 2004

Baden

Went with my aunt and cousin to Baden at Holland V. to 'chill out'. Quite a nice place... not too smokey. Holland V. has definitely changed... there were now no access to certain stretches of road, ie. the coffee bean and noodle store streets. Feel like a frog in the well. Ah well. Am so bz these days. The beers at Baden was 1 for 1 before 9pm I think...rather good deal for ard $10 for approx 0.3litres. Ordered wedges too... they were nice... crisp and hot, and the serving was quite big.

Downed ard 35cl (shld be german) of Hoegaarden and a gulp of dark Erdinger. Hoegaarden... as my cousin said tasted rather fruity when I first gulped it. Thought I taste bud sensed some lychee flavour. But the subsequent gulps were different... the bitterness kinda accentuated, although these beers were not as bitter as the likes of Tiger, Carlsberg, etc. But I must say the beers were smooth.

Consequence of drinking that much beer : headache, increased heart beat frequencyy, a little nauseous... well, but I was still thinking straight though feeling a little dazed/drowsy. But I wanna applaud myself for drinking that much (though insignificant as compared to others) :p

Am still not accustomed to drinking alcohol... so won't be frequenting those places... except for some occasions.

Sleepy. K.O. in the car just now after drinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home