Thursday, September 30, 2004

Troubled

I'm at a loss as to what should be done. When I have made it a point to do something, others do not feel likewise. The mind is theirs, not mine, what've I got to say. It just feels injustified. But silence is apt at times. Lesson learnt : ravelling in silence helps. Period. No snowballing. At least, no mounting tensions in the surrounding environment. Within, I can't say for sure.

I don't know what's wrong but I can say I know my stuff but the results just ain't showing. This is really perturbing. Has the word "test" or "exams" resulted in idiosyncracy? Or I'm just plain stupid?

Sad to say... I've really gotta admit that I may be starting to lose confidence. Confidence in myself. Confidence in the surroundings. Confidence in future. This is rather scary. Forward looking thrusts one further. Short-sightedness tramples one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home