Monday, August 23, 2004

Hectic. China. Chinese.

The past week or so had been really hectic. Had a couple of projects at hand... so I was robbed of my sleep. Had to wake up early on Fri to go back to sch... despite it being my free day. Hmph! But I kinda earned my sleep back... a little... on Sun.

The cumulated lethargy must have knocked some senses off me. Was in the car on my way home on Fri nite.. and suddenly... I felt that my name sounded soooooo foreign. For a few moments, I was struggling to recover/discover my identity.

Heard PM Lee's Nat'l Day rally just now. Did have a good impression. And what he said kinda changed my perceptions and attitudes... especially with regards to both China and the Chinese language. I may just go to China if there are opportunities abound there for me... and to prepare myself for that... I will try to brush up on my Chinese... if not, all my pre-years of Chinese education would have gone to waste. I would've wasted my efforts in school then.

Sch's gonna start in the morning... and it's time to go through that vicious cycle of projects and tutorials again. It's my last year... gonna HAVE TO make it through and MUST convocate in the mid of 2005. I MUST and I WILL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home