Friday, September 10, 2004

My Life

The thought of leading an uneventful life, which depicts the life I'm currently having, makes me cringe. Yikes! School life's real boring... work, work and work. So much work. Can't wait to convocate nxt year. Then again, after graduating, it's time to step into society. And would I be bored down by work, once again? Leaving me to detest my black and white life?

Really envy those who can proudly claim to have had a fulfilling, eventful, exciting, etc etc life. And for some, it's a thumb's up to them for their guts to leave their stable office jobs to explore the world, do something that may not keep the money rolling in and the likes. Have all these got to do with mindsets? lifestyles? society? upbringing? education system?.. all the societal moulders or stress-ers. I want a life of adventure, discovery, accomplishments, colour, vibrance... it'll be a different world from now. A new one. But then again.. there are some things that I simply find it hard to let go. Geez!

Anyway, I do hope to discover my direction in life some time in the future and soon. Don't wanna let go of life without having enjoyed it, or even experiencing the purpose of life's existence. I wanna get a chance to shout "Cest La Vie !!! !!!" to the entire world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home