Sunday, October 03, 2004

Love, Harmony & Peace

There's so much pessismism and negativity around. The world has revolutionised into a sad plight or is this just what I see. I'm not convinced that the world has become a better place to live in. Better... probably coz' of advancements in technology, fulfillment of materialistic convictions but lost are some of the fundamental issues. Respect amongst beings, care for human lives, love for the family, etc. They're not annihilated but just faded. Treacherous people, people who use the name of their religion to do harm leaves me utterly disgusted. When will the day come when people will leave in harmony and respect one another and not harm those whom they claim to love.

I wish for world peace, no more bombings and killings. For people around me to bask in happiness and love. To respect one another and be more sensitive to others. The forsaken to be cherished, once again. For every unit in the community to stay strongly bonded. And that wish. Think my wishes are too ambitious but everyone's still wishing despite the low rates of actualization of wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home