Sunday, March 27, 2005

Thank You, Car

One more day and I'm gonna have to bid a last farewell to my mom's car. It's been with us for ten years or more. Won't say it's exquisite but it has served well and personally it has lush and lulling seats. But it's gonna meet it's cessation come Mon 28th Mar 2005. It's been donkey years since we didn't have a car... or rather, if my memory serves me well, the family had a car throughout my 22 years of existence. Although the numbers increase and fall, there was always one to count on.

And yes, I'd have to adjust my lifestyle to this fact. Will have to wake up much earlier to get to school, especially if I'm gonna jump on the packed public transports. When I'm feeling tired or lazy, the alternative of being ferried to places in a personal car would vanish. This mean of convenience will come to a hiatus.

Geez, an awful thought but an impending reality.

Farewell Car :( Love you.

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2005 at 2:37 AM , Blogger Wan Ling said...

love you *hug*
the first car one drives is always, very very precious.

i'm bidding farewell to the hyundai too.. *sad tink*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home