Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hiye

Here I am again. Been working pretty long hrs since Tues.. almost 12 hrs everyday... from 10am till 10pm... and by the time I get back to my dorm.. it's really late. Work's not exactly interesting but today's the better of the lot. Hope things will get better and better. It better be... I'm gonna be here for 3+ months.

Some of the locals are really nice but for some no. But I think u've gotta take it as a pinch of salt.

Dun really like the food at the employee cafeteria. Lotsa cheese. Although I do like cheese, too much will turn out disastrous. Gotta watch my weight or rather my size. And the variety of the food is so limited. It's only pizza, fries or onion rings, hot dog, cheeseburger and prob some assortment of pasta.

Gotta go. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home