Sunday, October 10, 2004

Financial Modelling

Ok... I used to think, and I still do think that Financial Modelling is a fun mod, in general. Am rather irritated by a particular valuation project. The stupid hotel (which I shan't reveal to protect my interest) is such a problematic case. My projected FCFs are all negative despite the various methods I used! Burnt half a day on that hotel... and dunno how many days for this project. And guess what.. it's only worth a few marks (given 25% for at least 4 projects).

I see the second hand ticking away as my blood drains away. A GS resume to be submitted by the 17th. Have to spend a hefty amt of time on it. She usually picks the creme of the crop... worse, a sole survivor amongst the thousands of strong competitors. I wanna join GS. Got so inspired by the recruitment talk. Personal development, opportunities for overseas training, etc etc. And I love the look of their HK office. Brilliant office, Pre-eminent firm, Great brains.

Not to forget... the fast approaching exams which I must score for. And before that.. all the tutorials which I think I have to read the text and attempt them. Shan't revert to the pre-Year 3 me. As I mentioned before, would wanna convocate next year, 2005.

Shalt get back to my project. Love and peace. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home