Monday, October 18, 2004

Ren Nai Li Shi You Xian Du De!

I dunno if I got that chinese phrase right... but there's a threshold for certain things. Especially such tacky issues. Pls do not jump to conclusions. Do not be self-centred. Exercise what you have been taught.. if not why go for it.

Sometimes, you've gotta reflect back and think of your actions. But I guess it's not in your dictionary. Sad.

I'm starting to understand the phrase.. "zhe ge shi jie shi mei you tian li de" better. I'm starting to understand other phrases that I wonder why people would actually think of those. Now I really see the harsh realities of life... love, or the synonym close to it that are to make up for the harsh realities of workplace, bgr... HAHA!

I'm starting to see more clearly. My direction has been shaped by external forces. The forces that has turned, that has changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home